Our Vision and Mission
Doing all the good we can, through faith, love and excellence.
We want St Cuthbert’s to be a school where:
- everyone flourishes through the guidance of our Christian values.
- teaching and learning is creative, engaging and motivational.
- relationships are positive and serve to support others through Compassion and Kindness
“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.”
John 10, V10
- we show Courage to be the best that we can be.
- the children make excellent progress, fostering a love of learning.
- every child has an Equal chance to fulfil their full potential.
“All human kind is made in the image of God. “
Genesis 1, V26-27 Individuality
- we grow and flourish as individuals; through Endurance we can achieve.
- the value and worth of each individual is celebrated and everyone feels included.
- the children develop a spirit of Curiosity and a willingness to rise to a challenge through a broad, enriched curriculum.
“All people are called to transform the world”
Genesis 1 V26-31, Micah 6 V8
- the children are able to Trust, show Respect and Friendship to others.
- the community enables our pupils and school to grow in a happy, safe, healthy and spiritual environment.
- we foster links and contribute to the educational community through effective communication.
“Every person is an individual and also part of a community.”
1 Cor 12 V12-27
This is a vision that is inclusive to all as we are reminded in the words of Luke 18:16:
“But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.”
For we are all equal in the eyes of God.